JazzMark‘s modular concept realizes a huge working area within an extremely compact housing. An all-glass lifting door provides barrier-free access to the working chamber. The system can be optionally equipped with a z-axis, various optics and external or through-the-lens camera solutions. It accommodates completely air-cooled laser sources with powers ranging from 10 to 50 W.
With high process reliability, no wear and tear, minimum maintenance and, last but not least, excellent environmental compatibility, the EasyMark offers an attractive alternative to other engraving techniques.
- Easily integrable into production lines
- Integrated air-cooling
- Low maintenance and service costs
- Spacious working chamber
- Easy operation due to graphical user interface
- Rotation axis with up to 40 rev/min and positioning accuracy 0,05°
- Marking field 180 x 180 mm
- Camera viewing systems for process optimization
- Exhaust unit including remote start and control
- Automatic door
You need more informations?